Aims & Scope of the Journal
Statistics in Biomarkers is an international peer reviewed journal aims to publish articles which cover all statistical and computing aspects in biomarker researches, including the novel methods, research reports, commentaries and reviews on all statistical and computational considerations in biomarker research.
Submission & Peer Review Policy
- All submissions must be original and containing new insights and results that are not published nor being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The publication of submitted manuscripts is subject to editorial prescreening and peer review.
- Authors may also suggest potential reviewers who are familiar with the technical aspect of their paper.
- At least two expert opinions will be collected for each manuscript.
- Final decision on any paper is made by the Editor-in-Chief.