Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology
Felix-Martin Werner (PhD)
One Volume per year
Publishing House of Sciences
Aims & Scope of the Journal
Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology is an international peer reviewed journal aims to publish original research and clinical trials on a broad range of topics relating to the improvement of pharmacotherapy of important neurological and psychiatric diseases.
Submission & Peer Review Policy
- All submissions must be original and containing new insights and results that are not published nor being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The publication of submitted manuscripts is subject to editorial prescreening and peer review.
- Authors may also suggest potential reviewers who are familiar with the technical aspect of their paper.
- At least two expert opinions will be collected for each manuscript.
- Final decision on any paper is made by the Editor-in-Chief.