Drug Design Methodologies and Modern Medicinal Chemistry
Francisco David Rodriguez (PhD)
Drug Des. Methodol. Mod. Med .Chem.
One Volume per year
Publishing House of Sciences
Aims & Scope of the Journal
Drug Design Methodologies and Modern Medicinal Chemistry is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the publication of original research, monographic review articles and reports on clinical, basic research and novel methodologies and approaches in drug design. Studies on drug design covering different aspects from theoretical design, synthesis of new compounds, animal testing, safety, toxicity, resistance and clinical studies will find a place in this journal.
Submission & Peer Review Policy
- All submissions must be original and containing new insights and results that are not published nor being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The publication of submitted manuscripts is subject to editorial prescreening and peer review.
- Authors may also suggest potential reviewers who are familiar with the technical aspect of their paper.
- At least two expert opinions will be collected for each manuscript.
- Final decision on any paper is made by the Editor-in-Chief.